Family Law

Are you facing divorce or another family law matter? You undoubtedly have many questions, fears and concerns. When faced with an unfamiliar legal process and uncertainties about the future, it is important to have a lawyer on your side that you can trust. Veronica Robinson is a results-oriented attorney who can help you seek the outcomes you desire in your divorce. To find out how, call us at 954-840-5301 and speak with a Broward County family law attorney.


When individuals in Fort Lauderdale or the surrounding South Florida communities contact the Law Office of E.F. Robinson, P.A. they receive the representation they need to push for the best results. The firm represents professionals in a variety of family law matters:

• High net worth divorce
• Complex divorce litigation
• Complex asset division
• Child custody, timesharing, parental responsibility and relocations
• Spousal support and alimony
• Post-judgment modifications
• Enforcement and contempt
• Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
• Paternity
• Domestic violence
• Juvenile Dependency

Attorney Veronica Robinson's consistent pursuit of greatness is apparent in her practice and her accomplishments. She was recently designated as a Board Certified Juvenile Law attorney by the Florida Bar and has been appointed as an attorney-ad-litem and guardian ad litem in juvenile and family law cases. Prior to starting the Florida office of Law Offices of E.F. Robinson, P.A., Veronica was the Chief Legal Counsel for the Department of Children and Families and the Bureau Chief for the Office of the Attorney General – Children’s Legal Services. She knows the nuances of Florida laws and courtrooms, and what to expect from the judges. More importantly, she is a knowledgeable, passionate, and determined attorney who knows how to apply her skills to win cases for her clients.

Frequently Asked Questions Videos

Are mothers more likely to be awarded primary custody/time-sharing than fathers in Florida?

At what age can my children decide where they want to live?

Can custody/time-sharing rights be modified in Florida?

I am getting a divorce. Do I need to hire an attorney?

How is the amount of child support determined in Florida?

If child support is not paid, must visitation be allowed in Florida?

In my Florida divorce case, what are the alternatives to going to court?

Is it illegal to get remarried before my divorce is final?

What are grounds for divorce in Florida?

What is child custody/time-sharing?

What if my spouse cannot be found or evades service of the divorce papers?

What is the first thing that I should do if I am served with a summons and complaint in Florida?

When parents are not divorced yet, can one parent move with the children out of Florida?

If I get joint custody/time-sharing, will I still have to pay child support in Florida?

Contact An Experienced Tamarac Lawyer

Learn more about the results we may be able to achieve in your case by scheduling your initial consultation. Go to the scheduling/contact us page of our website to schedule your consultation today

Schedule an Appointment